Staff CPD event at Hillier Nurseries
PROJECT LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT / DESIGNER
We are looking for a Landscape Architect (chartered) or experienced Landscape Designer (unchartered) who can run several jobs simultaneously, resolving day to day issues. The role would involve being briefed by a Director or Associate, after which you would take ownership of the project with the senior member of staff available for support.
- Be able to take responsibility for the daily running of landscape projects at different stages, including concept, planning, detail and site supervision.
- Carry out client liaison, design team co-ordination, managing assistants and meeting deadlines.
- Be thoroughly competent with Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2018, in order to produce your own drawings.
- A good plant knowledge and ability to design with plants.
- The ability to produce hard landscape design and detailing.
- Experience to attend meetings with clients and the design team.
- Capability to understand project briefings, whilst providing landscape advice for the benefit of the projects development.
- Good written, drawn and verbal communication skills.
- Driving licence and your own car.
- Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment
- Adobe In-Design for desk-top publishing
- BIM level 2
- Self-motivated and proactive so as to anticipate situations, learn and input to project development.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about wider landscape issues.
- Creative and able to demonstrate a portfolio of competent presentation and technical drawings.
Information You Will Be Producing
- Planning Packages
- Detailed Information / Tender Packs
- Site Inspection Reports
Typical Projects You Will Work On
- Distribution Logistics
- Green Infrastructure
- Renewable Energy
- Retail Parks
- University Campus
About Barry Chinn Associates
- We have a strong reputation for delivering workable, practical designs, which enhance the environment.
- Providing high quality consultancy, delivering on time and in budget for our clients.
- Work for a wide range of clients across many sectors.
- Have projects throughout the country.
- An established and well respected practice.
- Friendly, well equipped, spacious office, with a common focus.
- An equal opportunities employer.
- Offering industry competitive salaries.
- A contributory pension.
- Regular CPD seminars.
- Training & career development opportunities.
- P2C Mentoring.
- Regular social events.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond by email to email@example.com, including your CV and samples of your work.
For further information please call the office on 01926 614031.
To view the broad range of the projects worked on within our practice, please refer to our website www.bca-landscape.com.
Closing date Thursday 20th September 2018