In delivering our design services we believe in creating places for people where they experience enjoyment, stimulation and peace whether for work, leisure or recuperation.
Prior to commencing each commission we aim to develop the brief with the client to ensure we are providing the required level of service and have the necessary resource to deliver on time.
BCA Design primary areas of activity concentrate on Landscape Design and the preparation of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments.
Typical project types undertaken include corporate headquarters, business and warehouse parks, retail, urban realm, parks / open spaces, residential, play areas, education, health trust schemes and gardens.
- Site evaluation and feasibility studies
- Strategic site planning and Masterplanning
- Design Codes
- Landscape Strategy Documents
- Concept Design and Sketch Proposals
- Detailed Design
- Design and Access Statements
- Planning Applications
- Budget Production and Monitoring
- Working Drawings and Specifications for Construction
- Tendering of Works
- Contract Documentation
- Contract Administration and Overseeing Implementation on site
- Landscape Maintenance and Management Plans
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment